1. Eligibility: Unique Experience Contests (the "Contest" or "Contest") are open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 13 or older as of date of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and Quebec, outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law, and employees (or those with whom they are domiciled) of EpicRise (the "Administrator").
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether an entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Contest Period: The Contest time is determined by the creator of the contest (the "Contest Period"). The Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the contest.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, visit the site www.epicrise.com search for a contest of interest, and join contest to compete in the daily challenges. Upload yourself by "signing in" and creating your personal profile or vote for your favorite User on their profile and on the contest page. The Administrator, Contest Creator ("SigFig") and/or the Sponsor are not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
5. Content Restrictions: Submissions cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
ubmissions cannot promote illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
Submissions cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
Submissions cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
Submissions cannot contain trademarks, logos owned by others (except trademarks and logos owned by Sponsor), or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than those owned by Sponsor), without permission, or contain any third party personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses;
Submissions cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
Submissions cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any other person, living or dead, except for third parties for whom entrant has a Third Party Release;
Submissions cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
Submissions cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law;
ach entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant's Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Submissions are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Sponsor's server, not at the time of transmission by an entrant. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses, aliases or other identification may be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Prizes: Prizes vary from contest to contest, which will be determined by the Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Administrator, and Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless the Contest Creator ("SigFig"), in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Prize must be accepted as awarded. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners. Sponsor is not liable for any tax implications arising out of Prize acceptance and use. Finalists and Grand Prize Winners are responsible for all federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Winner Selection: The winner will be selected based on public fan voting, judging selection, and a unique algorithm that is applied to the overall "Contest Score." The User ("Winner") will be notified by the email listed at the time of registration. If the User ("Winner") does not respond to the Administrator's email within five (5) days of being sent, the User with the next highest ranking on the "Leader Board" for that given contest will be selected.
8. To Redeem Prize: In order to win, the User ("Winner") must first correctly answer unaided, a time limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by email for the Grand Prize. The User ("Winner") must also complete Prize Compliance and Waiver of Publicity/Liability forms, to be returned before being declared a winner. If the User ("Winner") fails to comply with the rules, the prize may be forfeited and the User with the next highest ranking on the "Leader Board" will be selected for that prize. If the User ("Winner") is under the age of majority in their State or Province of residence at the time of entry a parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the forms. The User ("Winner") is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. By entering the Contest and receipt of any prize, the applicable winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor, and Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. General Conditions: All entries submitted become the property of the Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor and the Administrator. Contest Creators ("SigFigs"), Sponsors and Administrators reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor and Administrator. The Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor and Administrator have the right to verify your eligibility and compliance with these Contest Rules, and to disqualify you on the basis of its investigation. Nothing contained in these Contest Rules shall be construed to: (i) give any Party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other; (ii) constitute the Parties as partners, joint venturers, principal and agent, employer and employee, co-owners or entrants in a joint undertaking; or (iii) allow you to create or assume any obligation on behalf of the Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor and/or Administrator.
10. Liability Provisions: Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to your entry, or other factors beyond its reasonable control. You assume all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected entries. The Contest Creator ("SigFig")/Sponsor/Administrator makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in connection with its ability to in any way enable, develop or market the idea set forth in your entry. The Contest Creator ("SigFig")/Sponsor/Administrator shall not be liable to a winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of the Prize becoming beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Creators ("SigFigs")/Sponsors/Administrators unavailable or impracticable to award, or for any force majeure event, technical or equipment failure, terrorist acts, labor dispute, or act/omission of any kind (whether legal or illegal), transportation interruption, civil disturbance, or any other cause similar or dissimilar beyond the Contest Creators' (SigFigs")/Sponsor"/Adminsitrators' control. The Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor, and Administrator and their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, resellers, dealers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies (the "Released Parties") shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any of the following: delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), the Site or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failures or difficulties; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, Submission, or other information; the failure to capture any such information; or errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Contest, theft, loss, destruction or damage to the Submissions, in whole or in part, or other factors beyond their reasonable control. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to your or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Site. Any attempt by you to deliberately damage the site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of applicable criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Creator ("SigFig"), Sponsor and the Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law and to disqualify you from the contest. By entering, you agree that the released parties will have no liability whatsoever for and will be released and held harmless by you or anyone else for any claims, liabilities, or causes of action of any kind or nature for any injury, loss, death, or damages of any kind.
11. Choice of Law: Subject to all applicable Canadian and American laws and regulations, these Contest Rules govern all aspects of the Contest and are binding on all participants.
12. Personal Information: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By completing and submitting the information requested for participation in the Contest, entrants understand that they are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook and they consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of this Contest. Sponsor may disclose entrants' personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Contest or communicating with entrants. If an entrant has so elected, he/she consents to the storage of their personal information on Sponsor's database and Sponsor may use this information for future contest and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging.